Friendship messages

الثلاثاء، 28 أبريل 2009 ·


True friends like mornings ,you can't have them the whole day but you can be sure they will be there when you wakeup tomorrow ,next year & for ever

One day friendship & love met one-another .love asked friendship :"why do you exist if i'm there?" so friendship said:"to give a smile to those eyes in which you leave tears

Never say you're happy when you are sad,never say you're fine when you're not okay,never say you feel good when you feel bad ,and never say you alone when i'm still alive

i asked god for a flower,he gave me a garden.asked for a tree,he gave me a forest,asked for a river ,,he gave me an ocean ,asked for a friend,he gave me you

If you're a chocolate ,you are the sweetest,if you are a star ,you're the brightest,and since you are my friend you're the "best

Flowers need sunshine ,violets need dew ,all angels in heaven know i need you,years may fly,tears may dry,but frindship with you will never die

six rules to be happy:free your heart from hatred,free your mind from worries,live simply,give more and always have me as your friend

True friends are like diamonds,they are real & rare ,False friends are like leaves..they are scattered everywhere

There are many stars in the sky,but the moon is one,they are many friends in the earth but the best one is you.....I love you

My best regards

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق